Sunday, August 29, 2010

New beginnings.

Hello! I have decided to do this blog just for photos I take. I think it would be cool to have a place to put them, so I can also talk about them. It's also open to the public, so anyone can view. We'll see how it goes. I've inspired to do this after seeing others do it. I figure if they can, why the hell can't I?

Anyway, for the photo today, I'd like to show off my ferret, Obi. I entered all my pets into a local pet photo contest. Only 24 pets were chosen. Obi was one of them. A professional photographer took some photos of him, which the public will be voting on to pick 12 finalists who will go in a local pet calender. That would be awesome if Obi could make it as one of the 12 to go in the calender. I decided I wanted the photo shoot to take place outside, so I had been practicing with him on a leash/harness all week. This is a photo I took of him outside a couple days ago.



I don't have any of the photos the photographer took yet, as it was just done today, but when I get some, I'm sure I'll post them. I really hope my little guy can make it into the calender.

No comments:

Post a Comment